Muscles worked: Primarily abductor muscles of booty (gluteus medius/minimus), adductor muscles of the hip (brevis, longus, magnus, minimus, pectineus, gracilis, obturator externus), external obliques, muscles that support your lower spine (erector spinae)
1. Go on all fours, into a crawling position, knees directly below hips
2. Straighten your arms, hands directly below shoulders
3. Tighten your abdominal muscles toward the spine, but do not arch or hunch your back
4. Keeping the right leg bent (90 degrees) rotate at the hip to lift your outer right thigh up to the right side of your body.
5. Raise your right leg slowly to the side. Lift it up until you feel that your thigh is raised to the limit. Hold this position for a second
6. Slowly return the right leg to the initial position
7. Repeat it for the left leg.
BUNNY TIP: You want to aim to get your thigh parallel with the ground (out at 90 degrees to your supporting left leg), but keep your hips steady, do not twist body. Try to aim to keep hips parallel to the floor.